Edited highlights of my week:
- Tuesday wait for tube.
- Allow people off tube.
- Try to get on tube, get shoved in the chest and shoved to tube door by some bully trying to get off.
- Spent Tuesday feeling slightly winded.
- Tuesday evening empty the rubbish, feel a twinge in my back.
- Cough. Back goes out 😦
- Had a crap nights sleep but was determined to head to work and London to spend the evening with friends at the Woodkid concert. I have been looking forward to this for months as he is performing with the BBC symphony.
- Wednesday in agony.
- Brufen doesn’t touch it. Heat pads only slightly help.
- See the (cute) Physiotherapist
- He tells me I have sprained a disc in my back and should rest.
- The concert is standing room only.
- I am breathless simply by lifting my rucksack.
- Have decided not to attend the concert and am heading home.
- Really really pissed off as I was so looking forward to the concert.
- I know though that I am doing the right thing. It’s still bloody annoying.
- I hope Paul and Enda have a great time and I expect a full report of the concert.
To the arrogant sod who shoved me on the tube, thanks for ruining something I have been looking forward to for months and causing me this much pain and inconvenience.
I am so disappointed as I have been looking forward to this for months. 😦
Have fun boys!