So I was awarded a Liebster Award from Martin – https://martinpwilson.wordpress.com (thank you) but I have not had chance to respond until now (sorry).
Check out Martins blog as it’s a great, honest read. I really enjoy catching up with his exploits.
Here are my answers to Martins questions…
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spanky by Christopher Fowler No book has ever got me hooked so quickly nor have I ever finished a book so fast in order to see what happens (and the cover was quite a feast for the eyes too).
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Super speed! As a runner I know I am only going to get slower the older I get so that would be great to have. That or teleportation. I love travelling but sometimes I really do wish I could click my ruby slippers and simply get home in a flash!
- What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Canada. There are no words (well there are many) to explain the beauty, the wilderness, the friendly people and the atmosphere of such an amazing country.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Tofino, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
- Newspapers or online magazines?
Online magazines. Newspapers make your hands dirty and simply litter up train seats and pavements.
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Cauliflower essence – which was basically the water cauliflower is cooked in. It was an aperitif served in a posh restaurant in Madrid. It came in a test tube and smelt of sweaty feet.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
It’s far too shocking to share here!
- What’s the most public display of affection you’ve ever done? (And I don’t just mean kissing LOL)
We had a bit of a fumble on a picnic rug in the grounds of a famous National Trust property… 😉
- Are you the little spoon or big spoon when cuddling?
- What is the one thing on your bucket list you absolutely must do before you die?
See the Northern Lights
- Describe my blog in five adjectives.
Fun, honest, heartbreaking, emotional, gay
I like Martins questions I don’t see the need to change them. I’d like the following people to answer them:
- The Blog Runner – https://theblogrunner.wordpress.com
- Justin Runs Trails – https://thisjustinbusch.wordpress.com
- Travelling Yogi Paul – https://travellingyogipaul.wordpress.com
- Funky Air Bear – https://funkyairbear.wordpress.com
- Ivans Blog – https://ivansblogworld.wordpress.com
- Savidge Reads – https://savidgereads.wordpress.com
Please pop by their blogs and they are worth a read.